Your personal recruitment consultant
Our prestigious client is seeking a roaming receptionist to cover holidays and isolation issues in their prestigious properties. You will be work 10-3pm Monday to Friday in the following locations, Wokingham, Sandhurst, Crowthorne, Bourne End, Hartley Witney, Marlborough. Is it essential you are a car driver and are happy to drive to any of these locations in a given week, depending on holiday or isolation issues. (Mileage will be paid). This could easily suit a student who has experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
- The host supports the day-to-day management of the development resulting in the creation of a harmonious ambience where everything is geared to meet the needs and aspirations of those who live there.
- This role will be the key interface between our apartment owners, renters
- You will develop lasting relationships with our residents and their families who will enjoy their homes, the community and the lifestyle.
- You'll also be our 'person on the ground'. The one who makes sure everything is ready for move-in day, ensures an effective maintenance service is provided, keeps the records and the events diary up to date and lets us know what's happening.
- In addition to this, you will build a strong relationship with the Property Management company we work in partnership with to ensure the development is maintained to the highest standards.
- Concierge experience within a hotel industry or professional development or cabin crew airline background would be highly desirable
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good communicator with a positive attitude
- Your professional, organised and proactive approach means that you strive to exceed expectations, always putting the customer first, taking a long term view and treating everyone with respect.