Trainee Production Operative
Your personal recruitment consultant
Our client based in Reading are currently recruiting for Production Assistants to join their existing team in their new premises.
The hours will be 37.5 hours per week basis Monday to Friday either 6-2 and then 2-10 the following week.
You will be supporting the Production Manager and team members in the production area, ensuring that materials are produced accurately and efficiently to customer specification and following the companies quality control processes. This will involve the operation of equipment
such as guillotines, binders, paper punches, shrink-wrappers, paper drills, booklet makers, saddle staplers, and other print finishing equipment. The role will also entail the fulfilment and collation of kit components, as well as packing and dispatching orders.
- The ideal candidate will have evidence of working in a manufacturing environment, but there will be full training provided so candidates from retail/hospitality are welcome to apply.
- Be able to work under pressure as part of a busy team; highly focused ensuring attention to detail; an effective communicator; with the ability to follow processes and instructions accurately.
- You should also be computer literate and have an excellent attendance record.
- Positiveattitude and aptitude to work in a busy environment and who wants to progress in a role.
- Must be able to understand and communicate in English to follow instruction and direction.