Your personal recruitment consultant
Our client based in central Oxford is recruiting for a Team Administrator to assist and support managers with their administration. The role is initially a 9 month contract covering maternity, ideally starting early August.
Due to their central location there is no parking
- As our Administrator, you will be responsible for providing an effective and flexible service to support the general office, technical teams/managers and groups, completing a variety of tasks, covering maternity leave.
- You will be involved in extensive and proactive diary management including arranging and managing appointments, lunches, travel and accommodation and producing itineraries and other documents as required.
- You will ensure that the QMS procedures are adhered to at all times by both the admin and technical teams.
- A key part of your role will be at the forefront of our client experiences which includes responsibility for maintaining and enhancing our professional front of house service.
- You will be one of the first points of contact for telephone enquiries and for welcoming visitors to the office so you will need to be comfortable with dealing with a high volume of external and internal parties.
- You will have previous experience of working in a busy office environment and have strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of supporting a team with diary management and support is highly desirable
- You will have strong communication and organisational skills.
- You will have a high degree of self-management, initiative, reliability and flexibility to ensure that the best possible service is given to internal and external clients.