Your personal recruitment consultant
Our well established, creative client is recruiting for a Workshop/Production technician to join their Pangbourne workshop.
This role would suit a creative candidate who is dexterous and has high level of attention to detail.
Your key responsibility will involve the assembly of lights to an excellent quality standard. Our clients lights are individually hand-crafted and your attention to detail and diligence during production will be of the utmost importance.
Due to the large variety of our lights and different aspects of their production the work will be varied and interesting.
Full training, tools, and safety equipment will be provided.
This role also involves:
- helping to manage stock levels of crystal, chain and other materials
- assisting with projects such as exhibitions and photo shoots
- checking and signing for deliveries; ensuring orders are dispatched on time
- Experience of detailed hand-working is essential for this position.
- It doesn't matter what it is - a jewellery-making hobby, electrical wiring in a factory, leather car-seat stitching, clothes making, ceramics, furniture restoration
- Any evidence of your hand-working skills will be considered.
Monday to Friday 9-5.